A spring garden blessing can give your garden a boost during the warmer months. This is best done before or upon arrival of Spring.
This is giving thanks to the Mother Goddess and Sun God, and asking for the help of the Green Man and the faeries. Together, they will make your garden bloom and vibrate with life during Spring and Summer.
Here are what you will need:
2 Cups of Milk
1/2 Cup of Honey
2 Quart Container
A Faery Pendant
Cookies and biscuits
Here’s what you need to do:
1. This is a garden blessing that should be done outside in your garden. So take all the materials outside to your garden.
2. Wear your faery pendant.
3. Pour one cup of milk and honey into a container.
4. Place the branch in the container.
5. Set it aside.
6. Plant your seeds in the ground carefully. After that, stand up.
7. Raise your hands in the air and say the following:
"The night is alive with energy,
The air is filled with song.
Perfect love, I give to you.
Sprout and thrive with life anew.
And let the Sun’s kisses,
Bring the Earth to life.”
8. Pick up the container and sprinkle your garden with the milk and honey mixture using the branch while saying:
"Milk and honey flowing throughout,
May you fertilize each seed and sprout.
Maiden, Green Man, Faeries,
Dance and play and laugh here everyday.
And bring lush growth and abundance to this lot.
Maiden Mother I thank you,
For your nurturing nature, the water in your veins and the air of your breath.
Father Sun I thank you for this abundant season,
May you bring lush growth and abundant yield season after season.
Magickal creatures of the Fae Realm,
May you dance and sing in this garden starting Spring!”
9. Don’t neglect to water your garden and tend to it every day. What you do to it every day is essential to the success of this blessing.
10. Leave some milk, biscuits and cookies for the faeries who will be tending to your garden while you’re asleep! :)