The Caduceus Staff
The Caduceus Staff is a symbol of health, divine connection and the relationship between mind, body and spirit.
The staff represents the body. The climbing snakes represents power and the will to connect with the divine. The wings symbolize the spiritual self. The ball or eye on top, represents the connection between mind, body and spirit.
In a way, the Caduceus Staff represents the essence of your spirits connection with your physical body.
Get it with your own personal birthstones, to make it even more powerful. Or get it with the black onyx, to help get rid of bad and negative energy.
Handmade From Quality Materials:
This pendant is made from lead- and nickel-free pewter. It is handcasted to ensure you get the best possible quality, so you can wear this necklace as much as you like for as long as you like, without worrying about allergies or durability.
Dimensions and Cord:
The Pendant is approx. 2" long. You can choose your cord style above. Please note that the cotton cord comes untied and you will have to make a slipknot yourself.
Our 100% Happy Guarantee:
We have a "100% Happy Guarantee" which means that if you aren't 100% happy with your purchase you can send it back for a full refund within 30 days.
Birthstones meaning and benefits:
- January (Deep Red Garnet for power, importance, confidence, courage and winning)
- February (Purple Amethyst for stability, peace, balance, calmness)
- March (Aqua Blue for healing and medicinal power)
- April (Aurora Borealis for mental clarity, lucid dreaming and psychic abilities)
- May (Emerald Green for happiness, pure love and luck. This stone has healing abilities)
- June (Lavender Tanzanite for increasing fertility for men and women, clear communication and healing)
- July (Ruby Red for harmony, protection and happiness)
- August (Green Peridot for wealth, health, joy, and emotional well-being)
- September ( Sapphire Blue for creativity, inspiration and aligning body, mind and spirit)
- October (Pink Tourmaline for self confidence, dispelling fear and negative conditions)
- November (Gold Topaz prevents accidents and fires and helps you sleep without nightmares)
- December (Blue Topaz for enhancing metabolism, overcoming depression and other mental illnesses)
- Black Onyx for new beginnings, detachment, emotional self control and balance
We Also Recommend