*Order this product before December 16th for guaranteed Christmas delivery.
The Celtic Triquetra Cross is an ancient symbol that represents the cycles of life. It dates back more than 12,000 years and has absolutely nothing to do with Christianity. The reason one "leg" is longer, is simply so it could be raised (rather than lie on the ground).
The cross represents the cycle of life and nature in a variety of ways (in the order north, east, south, west)
- The 4 directions (north,east, south, west)
- The 4 seasons (winter, spring, summer, fall)
- The 4 elements (earth, water, air, fire)
- The 4 parts of the body (soul, body, heart, mind)
- The 4 stages of life (death, fertility, union, birth)
- The cycle of the sun (midnight, sunrise, noon, sunset)
The circle in the middle connects everything and will also protect the bearer from evil spirits and negative energies. The center is a representation of the soul and the connection to the Divine.
Materials: The Celtic Triquetra Cross is handmade in the USA. The pendant is made from allergy safe pewter and doesn't contain either nickel or lead. This means you can wear it all day long for as long as you like.